According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Epigenetics market was valued at USD 9,143.1 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 36.52 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 18.8%. Epigenetics refers to changes in gene activity without altering the DNA sequence, the changes being transmittable to daughter cells. Epigenetic processes are natural and essential for the functioning of many organisms, but odd occurrences can prove to be a source of various disorders, including different kinds of cancers, reproductive illnesses, cardiovascular illnesses, etc. In addition to this, behavioral changes and changes in mental state are also observed on account of epigenetic changes.
Several illnesses and other health indicators may have direct or indirect link with epigenetic mechanisms, including various cancers, respiratory diseases, cardiovascular diseases, reproductive complications, autoimmune disorders, and cognitive dysfunction ailments. Agents like heavy metals, pesticides, tobacco smoke, hormones, radioactivity, viruses, environmental factors, and basic nutrients that contributes towards such conditions are also on rise, which supports the growth of the market.
Fill in your details to get your hands on an Exclusive Sample of this Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2079
DNA Methylation, histone methylation, acetone methylation are among the key technologies used for epigenetic applications. Research activities have found strong links between DNA methylation and aging. Public organizations such as the International Human Epigenome Consortium, the National Cancer Institution (NCI), and the National Institute of Health (NIH) are influencing the market positively through financial support for the research & development in field of epigenetics. Moreover, the rising focus on study of epigenetic modifications at the genetic & molecular level and development of epigenetics based therapeutic solutions are likely to positively influence the funding scenario for the research programs. Furthermore, the Epidemiology and Genomics Research Program (EGRP) grants endowment to research-related activities and related need for personalization in healthcare owing to genetic variations, expanding application in non-oncology diseases, target therapy is anticipated to provide growth opportunity to the market players in the coming years. Several funding and R&D initiatives are undertaken by private institutions, and biopharmaceutical companies for the detection of a biomarker for drug development and disorder are driving the market growth. Also, the growth of the geriatric population in regions around the world is expected to endorse the growing market. However, the high initial cost and maintenance costs of the instruments prove to be a significant hindrance to market growth. Incidences like the shortage of trained professionals and concerns regarding the quality of antibodies are substantial challenges for the epigenetics market.
View Exhaustive Market Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/epigenetics-market
The report includes descriptive profiles of major companies, which consists of the legal names, headquarters, website, market standing, historical development, and top 5 closest competitors derived by inspecting their gross revenue, along with contact information. Every company's growth rate, gross revenue, and profit margin have also been discussed in the study. It also assesses other expansion tactics implemented by leading companies including mergers, acquisitions, and product launches.
Grab Your Report at an Impressive Discount! Please Click Here @https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2079
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Reagents like antibodies, PCR reagents, histones, primers, magnetic beads, electrophoresis reagents, nucleic acid analysis reagents, and buffers are extensively used for epigenetic studies. This contribute to high market share of the reagents segment in the epigenetics market
- The histone methylation segment is expected to reach USD 5.65 billion by the year 2026, showing significant growth of 13.1% during the forecast period
- The emergence of epigenetic targets for the development of epigenetic drugs and epigenetic therapy is expected to have a highly positive impact on the epigenetics market. Leading market players across the globe are investing significantly towards product development for epigenetics based applications. For instance, in April 2019, GGC launched its EpiSign, a novel clinical test for analysis of epigenetic changes.
- The European segment is expected to show a CAGR of 12.8% owing to increased investments in healthcare projects. For instance, project BLUEPRINT, which aims at generating 100 reference epigenomes of healthy and leukemic cells, received a funding of 52.1 million USD.
- Market players are adapting various organic and inorganic expansion strategies. For instance, 10x Genomics, a key player in genomics field acquired Epigenomics, a market player operating in epigenetics sector and merged their epigenetic technology with its chromium single-cell solution.
- Leading as well as emerging market players are involved in various research and development activities. For instance, an epigenetic biotechnology company - EpigenCare completed its initial pilot study in 2019, with its direct-to-consumer epigenetic skincare test as part of its beta phase
Key Companies in the market include:
Illumina, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Merck Millipore, Abcam, Active Motif, Bio-Rad Laboratories, among others that collectively constitute a competitive market
Market segment analysis:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Chip sequencing kit
- Whole Genomic Amplification kit
- Bisulfite Conversion kit
- RNA sequencing kit
Technology Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2018–2028)
- DNA Methylation
- Histone Methylation
- Histone Acetylation
- Large non - coding RNA
- MicroRNA modification
- Chromatin structures
Application Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Solid tumors
- Liquid tumors
- Non - oncology
- Inflammatory diseases
- Metabolic diseases
- Infectious diseases
- Cardiovascular diseases
End Use Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2018–2028)
- Academic and Research Institutes
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
Regional analysis further covers a country-wise analysis to offer insights into key trends and demands in each major country that might affect the growth of the market in the region.
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2079
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customize as per requirements of the clients. For further information or query about customization, please reach out to us and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.
Browse More Reports :
See Campaign: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/epigenetics-marketContact Information:
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgTags:Menafn, PR-Wirein, Reportedtimes, iCN Internal Distribution, Research Newswire, English