The global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market is forecasted to reach USD 8.75 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. Non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT), commonly known as cell-free DNA testing, is regarded as a significant extension to the variety of diagnostic methods used to detect fetal chromosome defects. NIPT is also considered superior to other screening modalities, particularly for trisomy 21 (one of the most prevalent congenital anomalies). The report provides Global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing market forecast, supported by detailed insights historical data and revenues, past and current market trends, industry trends, consumer trends, market size, market share, market growth, along with ranging impacts of each factor and driver. It also provides analysis of various factors expected to restrain or limit potential growth in market size over the forecast period, 2020–2028. The report includes profiles of major players in the market, strategies being employed, mergers, acquisitions, recent developments, agreements, contracts, new product development and launches, segment revenue, investment details as well as financials.
With the increasing occurrence of pregnancy and complications, non-invasive prenatal testing is expected to become a routine procedure in the future, replacing other, riskier screening procedures. NIPT has more than 99% identification sensitivity and shows screening in less time than other prenatal screening forms. So few players provide non-invasive pregnancy monitoring. The high cost of research and the interim diagnostic method restrains business expansion. The NGS technology, along with cfDNA research, has paved the way for the identification of chromosomal aberrations with growing efficiency and lowering expense. The high-risk testing industry is crowded, and continued rivalry is likely to result in substantial declines in the retail sales price of such tests. The prevalence of such studies can be improved with reduced costs in the market for reproductive genetics. The creation of new technology for NIPT is gradually increasing due to the rising awareness of the advantages of non-invasive methods.
Download FREE Sample Brochure (Customized Sample PDF File delivered as per your specific requirement)@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/16
Global Global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing market forecast has been provided following thorough study, focus, comparison, and analysis of a varying range of factors and past market forecast and present outcomes. Global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market forecast is made possible through, but has not been limited to, a study and analysis of a variety of factors and trends, and these are verified through interviews with industry experts and companies operating in the market. NIPT enables individuals to make informed decisions as to whether diagnostic testing should be carried out. Associated fetal chromosomal anomalies typically include the benefit or lack of genetic material that can differ from small segments to small segments of chromosomes to entire chromosomes. Rising focus by major companies on product/service expansion into new and untapped domestic markets, increasing investments in strategic agreements, favourable government policies and regulations, and growing competition in the market are some major trends observed in the Global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing market. Development of more advanced offerings is driving rising demand and deployment in respective sectors/industries, and this is expected to drive Global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing market revenue growth to a significant extent over the forecast period.
Top key vendors in Global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market include are:
Yourgene Health, Illumina Inc., Agilent Technologies Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, GE Healthcare, PerkinElmer Inc., BGI, and Natera Inc., among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Based on the method, ultrasound detection generated a revenue of USD 0.86 billion in 2019 and believed to rise with a CAGR of 14.0% in the forecast period, owing to the ability of the ultrasound diagnosis to detect anomalies in the position of the baby and actions within the womb.
- The hospital segment expected to grow with a CAGR of 14.1% in the forecasted period due to the growing introduction of non-invasive prenatal testing coupled with rapid technological developments and groundbreaking acceptance strategies.
- The trisomy application is the major contributor to the Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market. The trisomy application of the North America region is the major shareholder of the market and held around 45.1% of the market in the year 2019, owing to the high incidence of genetic disorders correlated with trisomy's, such as Patau syndrome, Down syndrome, and Edward syndrome.
- North America dominated the market for Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing in 2019 due to the availability of technologically advanced healthcare research system, the region's production of WGS. The North America region held approximately 48.8% of the market, followed by Europe, which contains around 25.4% market in the year 2019.
Request customized copy of Global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/16
North America is believed to lead the global non-invasive prenatal testing market over the forecast period attributable to rising deliveries with genetic defects, demand for innovative screening procedures, and increasing payer reimbursement for the related danger during pregnancies. Annually, an average USD 4,879.0 is expended on child healthcare in the U.S., which is expected to benefit the non-invasive pregnancy testing sector in North America, according to work conducted by the Health Expense Institute. Due to the increasing focus on minimally invasive diagnostic procedures and preference for early detection of illness, the recognition among citizens and expanding healthcare services, Asia Pacific is projected to grow significantly in the global market for non-invasive prenatal research.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing market based on the method, end-use, application, and region:
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering:
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Ultrasound Detection
- Biochemical Screening Tests
- Cell-free DNA in Maternal Plasma Tests
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Research Centers
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Microdeletion Syndrome
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
North America, United States, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe, Central & South America, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Middle East & Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Rest of Middle East & Africa
Region wise performance of the Global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing industry
North America Global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing market forecast is expected to remain significantly positive in terms of revenue share between 2020 and 2028. In addition, North America Global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing market revenue share is expected to remain comparatively larger than that of other regional markets from 2020 to 2028.
Asia Pacific registered fastest revenue CAGR in 2020, and the Global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing market forecast is that this trend is expected to continue going ahead. Market forecast states that revenue share contribution from China, India, and South Korea is expected to remain robust till 2028.
Europe Global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing market forecast is positive currently, with revenue growth expected to remain steady between 2020 and 2028. Robust focus on research and development initiatives by major firms and changing trends and demographics in countries in the region are some factors expected to continue to support Global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing market growth.
Proceed To Buy: https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/16
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
- What will be the growth rate and the market size of the Global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing industry for the forecast period 2020-2027?
- What are the major driving forces expected to impact the development of the Global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing market across different regions?
- Who are the major driving forces expected to decide the fate of the Global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing industry worldwide?
- Who are the prominent market players making a mark in the Global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing market with their winning strategies?
- Which Global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing industry trends are likely to shape the future of the industry during the forecast period 2020-2027?
- What are the key barriers and threats believed to hinder the development of the industry?
- What are the future opportunities in the Global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing market?
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2021-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market drivers analysis
220.127.116.11. Rapid urbanization and industrialization
18.104.22.168. Stringent government regulations regarding carbon emissions
22.214.171.124. Increasing prevalence of respiratory diseases
126.96.36.199. Rising need to enhance indoor air quality
4.2.3. Global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market restraints analysis
Why Choose Emergen Research?
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/non-invasive-prenatal-testing-market
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customized as per the requirements of the clients. For further information or query about customization, please reach out to us, and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.
Explore More Related Articles from Emergen Research
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
See Campaign: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/non-invasive-prenatal-testing-marketContact Information:Contact Us:
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756