The Virtualized evolved packet core market is expected to grow from USD 1.02 billion in 2018 to USD 8 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 34.2% during the forecast period. The reducing size of CapEx and OpEx, increasing LTE mobile subscribers, increasing use of smartphones, a rise of network function virtualization and growing demand for high-speed data networks are some of the driving factors of the market. Some other factors contributing to the rise of virtualized evolved packet core market are the growth of IoT and M2M and future in 5G. vEPC supports nearly networks of any scale and size, thus reducing the operational as well as capital costs of all business levels. Evolved Packet Core helps in combining voice and data on an Internet Protocol service architecture.
The reluctance of businesses at all levels in adapting virtualized infrastructure, due to the current massive investment in traditional networking with many hardware appliances in use which are specialized to a single unit of application may restrain the growth of the virtualized evolved packet core market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1119
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The virtualized evolved packet core market is segmented by deployment type into cloud and on-premises. The cloud segment is speculated to witness the highest growth of approximately 35.6% CAGR during the forecast period, due to the demand for decreasing costs of equipment and the growth in cloud data adaptation.
- The Virtualized evolved packet core Market is segmented by end users into telecom operators and enterprises. Telecom operator segment is expected to grow with the highest CAGR of approximately 35.2% during the forecast period, due to the adaptation of IoT in network architecture, aggressive penetration of mobile phones and the increasing telecom operator competition.
- The Virtualized evolved packet core market is segmented by use case into LTE, VOLTE, & VoWiFi, Broadband Wireless Access (BWA), IoT & M2M and MPN & MVNO. The IoT and M2M segments are expected to grow with the highest CAGR of approximately 36.2% during the forecast period since operators are adapting IoT packet core network for better connectivity for M2M devices.
- The Virtualized evolved packet core Market is segmented geographically into North, America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. North America dominates the segment with approximately 36.6% CAGR during the forecast period, since it is the home for large telecom operators, and readily keeps adapting new technologies. Since then, APAC has started adopting virtualized evolved packet core across multiple verticals, is expected to witness the highest growth in its CAGR during the forecast period.
- Key players within Virtualized evolved packet core market are Affirmed Networks (US), Ericsson (Sweden), Huawei Technologies (China), Mavenir (US), ZTE Corporation (China), Athonet (Italy), Cisco Systems (US), NEC Corporation (Japan), Nokia Corporation (Finland), Samsung (South Korea).
Segments covered in the report:
Virtualized evolved packet core Market by deployment type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
Virtualized evolved packet core Market by end users (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Telecom Operators
Virtualized evolved packet core Market, by use case (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- LTE, VOLTE, and VoWiFi
- Broadband Wireless Access (BWA)
- IoT and M2M
- MPN and MVNO
On the basis of regional analysis, the market is segmented into key geographical regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. According to the analysis, North America is expected to dominate the market with the highest market share. Asia-Pacific is anticipated to show a significant growth rate owing to rising development and population demands.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1119
Beneficial Aspects of the Report:
- Global and region forecast of the Virtualized Evolved Packet Core (vEPC) market from 2020-2027
- In-depth analysis of market dynamics, industry outlook, market size based on types and applications
- Details of value chain analysis, supply and demand ratio, production and consumption patterns
- SWOT Analysis, Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Feasibility Analysis, and Investment Return Analysis to provide a better understanding of the market and competitive players
- Detailed insights on competitive landscape and emerging market trends
The market report is formulated on the basis of data obtained through extensive primary and secondary research. The data is further validated and verified by industry experts, research analysts, and professionals. The report considers regional demand and supply ratio, investments, market dynamics, capacity, end-use industry trends, and consumer behavior to generate a forecast report. The data is collected from verified sources such as government policies, regulatory published materials, journals, trade magazines, and verified data sources. The report uses advanced analytical tools such as SWOT Analysis, Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Feasibility Analysis, and Investment Return Analysis to provide an accurate insight into the market scenario and competitive landscape. This report provides beneficial information to companies and new players to make lucrative business decisions. The market estimates and forecast data have been thoroughly verified through exhaustive primary research.
To read more about the report – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/virtualized-evolved-packet-core-market
Thank you for reading our report. Reports and Data provides customization of the report as per the needs of the clients. For further inquiry on customization, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to fit your requirements.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Tags: Virtualized Evolved Packet Core (vEPC) Market Size, Virtualized Evolved Packet Core (vEPC) Market Share, Virtualized Evolved Packet Core (vEPC) Market scope, Virtualized Evolved Packet Core (vEPC) Market forecast
See Campaign: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/virtualized-evolved-packet-core-marketContact Information:Contact Us:
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370