The global Blockchain In Telecom market is expected to reach USD 1.60 billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The telecom service providers in their value chain entail giving the essential infrastructure for network connectivity grid for enabling voice, entertainment and information media, data transfer and further allied services. The data exchange amongst networks that require transferred data protection and security, data assessment, data integrity, and scam deterrence is predicted to fuel the progress of blockchain technology in global telecom sectors. Another factor that may act as a driver for this market is the widespread necessity for the support and maintenance provided by blockchain technology for Operational Support Systems/Business Support Systems Procedures in telecommunication companies.
Indeterminate regulatory norms across the world pertaining to use of blockchain technology in the telecom sector has been a matter of concern among the telecom operators and also a dearth of existence of any common standards to be followed by the service providers is making the users lose faith and hence may act as a restraint for this emerging market.
North America is the key revenue generating region for blockchain in the telecom market and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR 31.04% during the forecast period. According to a survey by the World Economic Forum, 10% of the world GDP would be stored on blockchain by the year 2027.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1125
The global Blockchain in Telecom market research report covers study of competitive landscape, product analysis, application analysis, regional analysis, revenue assessment, cost structure analysis, and revenue forecast up to 2028. The report uses advanced analytical tools to research, gather, and analyze data. The in-depth research report has been formulated through extensive primary and secondary research and further corroborated from industry experts, professionals, and research analysts. The report covers a complete analysis of the Blockchain in Telecom industry and offers the reader a competitive advantage to stay ahead of the other players.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The progression of application solutions and services provider segment is expected to be at the highest rate of CAGR 31.1% as the emergence of blockchain technology has seen the definite level of acceptance amongst worldwide telecommunication companies, thereby creating an increase in demand for blockchain
- The segment of connectivity facilities is appraised to have higher progress rate of CAGR 31.01% as blockchain technology supports telecom vendors in facilitating connectivity undertakings like 5G network services facilitation, IoT devices connectivity, and M2M connectivity among others.
- North America is the most progressive region in terms of technology advancement and utilization, as well as infrastructure and is forecasted to have a growth rate of 31.04%. Various activities involving blockchain technology are being undertaken or are in progress in this region owing to the existence of top solutions and services provider of blockchain technology which in turn is anticipated to assist North America in gaining dominance in this market.
- Key participants include IBM (US), AWS (US), Guardtime (Netherlands), SAP (Germany), Microsoft (US), Bitfury (UAE), Cegeka (Netherlands), Clear (Singapore), Reply (Italy), and Oracle (US).
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1125
The report offers a comprehensive analysis of the key geographical regions to provide insights into key factors influencing market growth in the regions. Production and consumption ratio, import/export analysis, supply and demand, consumer behavior and demands, current and emerging trends, regulatory framework, strategic alliances, technological advancements, economic growth, and robust presence of key players in each region. The report also covers an extensive country-wise analysis to provide better understanding of the market growth in each key region of the world and help investors, stakeholders, and clients to capitalize on lucrative growth opportunities.
Regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific(India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America(Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/blockchain-in-telecom-market
Blockchain in Telecom Market Segmentation:
Solution and Service Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Public Blockchain Solutions and Services
- Private Blockchain Solutions and Services
Solution and Service Provider Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Connectivity Facilities
- OSS/BSS Procedures
- Financial Transaction Management
- Management of Identity
- Smart Agreements
Size of Organization Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Request a customization of the report @https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1125
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization of the report or further query about the report, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to your requirements.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
See Campaign: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/blockchain-in-telecom-marketContact Information:Contact Us:
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370