The Cognitive Radio market is expected to grow from USD 4.1 billion in 2019 to USD 10.27 Billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 10.67% during the forecast period. Cognitive Radio has witnessed a quantum leap in the market as it improves satellite communications, helps to overcome radio spectrum scarcity, and provides enhanced quality of service. The ease with which cognitive radio detects a vacant channel and switch to it avoiding the occupied ones helps to optimize the use of available radio-frequency (RF) spectrum and minimizes interference to other users.
Demand for 5th generation wireless systems is gaining traction with the surging data traffic, an increase in mobile devices a rising number of mobile applications. However, security concerns and high interference of channels are major restraining factors in the growth of the market. The organizations inhibit itself so as not to lose important confidential information.
Get a Sample Report PDF with Detail TOC & List of Figures@https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1121
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The growth of Cognitive Radio Market is directly fueled by the demand for application of 5G among its different application sectors such as in Telecom, Government and Defense, Telecommunication, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare. The driving force is the increase in demand for mobile devices and related mobile applications which raises a requirement for 5th generation wireless system which in turn boosts the Cognitive Radio Market.
- Cognitive radio finds its uses in various sectors including transportation, energy, and utilities, government and defense, telecommunication and healthcare. This technology also helps all other sectors such as the cable market and defense sectors. It also finds its usage in military applications providing a cost-efficient wireless system interference-resistant, mobile, frequency agile and scalable.
- With respect to the end-users segment, the government and defense segment is projected to hold the largest market size with a CAGR of 12% during the predicted period. Governments of various countries are focusing on enhancing and implementing advanced communication technologies, such as cognitive radios and Software-Defined Radio (SDR), to match the modern nature of warfare and for protecting its people too.
- The cognitive radio market for managed services is anticipated to show faster growth, due to the rise in adoption of third-party infrastructure services to manage the wireless communication devices in companies and across various industries. Managed service providers are responsible for all the hardware and software functions, while organizations are only concerned with updating and installing business applications and configuring company policies.
- Key players within the Cognitive Radio Market include BAE Systems (UK), Raytheon Company (US), Thales Group (France), Rhode & Schwarz (Germany), Spectrum Signal Processing (Canada), xG Technology (US), Nutaq (Canada), Ettus Research (US), Shared Spectrum Company (US), DataSoft (US), EpiSys Science (US), and Kyynel (Finland).
The report covers a comprehensive analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the global market. The pandemic has adversely impacted the businesses and industries due to stringent government policies on social restrictions, transportation bans, and disruption in production and product supply chains. The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the pandemic's impact on the global market and offers key insights into ways to circumvent the negative effect of the pandemic.
The global Cognitive Radio market report covers a detailed analysis of the market segmentation to provide key insights into the scope of the market expansion. The global Cognitive Radio market has been segregated on the basis of product types, applications, end-users, and key regions of the industry.
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017-2027)
- Software Tools
- Radio Control and Reconfiguration Tools
- Spectrum Analyzer
- Policy and Configuration Database Manager
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017-2027)
- Spectrum Sensing
- Spectrum Analysis
- Spectrum Allocation
- Location Tracking
- Cognitive Routing
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017-2027)
- Government and Defense
The regional bifurcation of the Cognitive Radio market report is a comprehensive segment that covers a thorough analysis of the market dynamics and offers critical insights on import/export ratio, supply and demand dynamics, revenue share, market size, market share, industry analysis, production and consumption patterns, and the current and emerging trends of each region. The report also offers a country-wise analysis to confer a better understanding of the market.
The prominent geographical regions of the market include:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Avail this report at Attractive Discount rates! Click here to know more @https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1121
The global Cognitive Radio market report covers a comprehensive overview of the market's competitive landscape, providing a detailed analysis of the company profile, product portfolio, market position, global network, revenue share, profit margins, technological and product advancements, and SWOT analysis of each player. The report also provides extensive insights into strategic business expansions such as mergers & acquisitions, collaborations, corporate deals, distribution partnerships, and product launches, among others.
Key Highlights from the Report:
Detailed overview of the Cognitive Radio market in the forecast years
Accurate estimation through in-depth analysis of key market trends and features
Extensive regional analysis and insights regarding the regions projected to exhibit lucrative growth
Comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape
Study of the recent development and trends in the market
Highlights of the TOC:
1.1 Research Scope
1.2 Key Cognitive Radio market segments
1.3 Major players
1.4 Market analysis by product
1.5 Market analysis by application
1.6 Report timeline
2.1 Global Cognitive Radio market size
2.2 Latest Cognitive Radio market trends
2.3 Key growth trends
3.1 Global Cognitive Radio market key players
3.2 Global Cognitive Radio size by manufacturers
3.3 Products of major players
3.4 Entry barriers in the Cognitive Radio market
3.5 Mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, and strategic alliances
Browse Complete Report "Cognitive Radio Market" @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/cognitive-radio-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help client's make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
See Campaign: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/cognitive-radio-marketContact Information:Contact Us:
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370