The global electric aircraft market is expected to reach USD 937.01 million by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Electrical systems not only offer the capability to reduce CO2 emissions, but are also likely to unlock the potential for more energy-efficient aircraft and brand new architectures. Based on a study, if all domestic air transportation in Norway could be converted to electric power, there is a potential to reduce the emission of 1.2 million tons of CO2 equivalents. Converting to electricity is likely to eliminate emissions of greenhouse gases as well as nitrous oxides (NOx), hydrocarbons, and particulate matter.
Asia Pacific is expected to be a key revenue generating region in the forecast period. The market is projected to reach USD 67.64 million in the forecast period. Manufacturers in Asia Pacific are also trying to introduce their aircrafts in the market. In 2017, China announced mass production of their two-seater electric aircraft: RX1E. With a fully charged battery, a maximum takeoff weight of 480 kg and a cruise speed of up to 160 kilometers per hour, RX1E is projected to fly 90 minutes. The electric aircraft is expected to serve a wide range of services starting from police patrols, flight training, entertainment and mapping surveys.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1103
The key questions answered in the report:
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis1.1. Market Definition1.2. Research Scope & Premise1.3. Methodology1.4. Market Estimation TechniqueChapter 2. Executive Summary2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2026Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics3.1. Macro Indicators3.1.1. Total fuel consumption of commercial airlines3.1.2. Fuel impact on operating cost of airlines3.1.3. Increasing aviation oil consumption3.1.4. Rising greenhouse gas emission3.1.5. Increasing demand for air travelChapter 4. Electric Aircraft Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis4.1. Electric Aircraft Segmentation Analysis4.2. Regulatory Framework4.3. Technological Insights4.4. Classification of electrically-propelled aircraft projects4.5. Electric Aircraft Market Impact Analysis4.5.1. Market driver analysis22.214.171.124. Better efficiency and MRO126.96.36.199. Reduced carbon-dioxide emission4.5.2. Market restraint analysis188.8.131.52. Battery Performance4.6. Key opportunities prioritized4.7. Porter's Five Force Analysis4.8. PESTEL Analysis…
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/electric-aircraft-market
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Aircraft battery is projected to be one of the fastest growing component of the Electric Aircraft market. Aircrafts generally use lithium-ion batteries owing to their light weight, much higher energy density, longer cycle life, and ability to provide deep discharges. However, short-term bottlenecks in the supplies of some key metals used in the manufacturing of these batteries especially cobalt is likely to drive the demand away from Li-ion batteries to lithium Sulphur (Li-S) batteries.
- Asia Pacific market is forecasted to reach USD 67.64 in 2026. The region has witnessed an increase in investment in electric aircrafts from the key investment groups. For instance: Recently, EDBI, Singapore's corporate investor, announced joining Intel Capital and Capricorn Investment Group for the funding of the all-electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) passenger aircraft by Joby Aircraft.
- Key participants include Zunum Aero, Yuneec International, Pipistrel, Bye Aerospace, Digisky, Eviation, Faradair Aerospace Limited, Airbus and XTI Aircraft Company. Boeing is a key player in the Electric Aircraft market. Recently, the company paired with Japanese government to develop technologies for light-weight next generation aircraft.
Buy this report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1103
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented global Electric Aircraft on the basis of type, component, technology, range and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018-2026)
- Ultra-light Aircraft
- Light Jet
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018-2026)
- Aircraft battery
- Electric Motor
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018-2026)
- Hybrid Aircraft
- All Electric Aircraft
- Range Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015-2026)
- Less than 500kms
- More than 1000kms
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018-2026)
- North America
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1103
Reports and Data is a research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client's make a smarter business decision. We offer intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
See Campaign: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/electric-aircraft-marketContact Information:
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgTags:Menafn, Reportedtimes, PR-Wirein, iCN Internal Distribution, Research Newswire, English