The global ultra-high performance concrete market is expected to reach USD 642.0 Million by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Ultra-High Performance Concrete (UHPC) is a concrete material bearing the properties of cement and has the least compressive strength of 120 MPa with stated durability, robustness, and tensile ductility standards. UHPC is usually formulated by blending Portland cement, added cementitious materials, limestone, fine sand, reactive powders, quartz silica flour, superplasticizers, and water. Moreover, the application of fine materials aid in offering a smooth and dense surface garnering high demand for its aesthetics.
Government initiative to boost infrastructure development in developing nations is likely to drive ultra-high performance concrete demand in the forecast period. This has resulted in the order book position of several construction players to be currently sufficient to offer medium-term revenue visibility. For instance, the Bharatmala Pariyojana project, by the Government of India, is a macro and corridor-based approach to the development of roads, which caters to expansion as well as plugging of the existing infrastructure gaps and is likely to make available enormous opportunities for the construction sector as it is the largest road development program in India.
Rapid urbanization, changing lifestyle, and the demand for better visual aspects for high-rise residential and commercial construction, have persuaded architects and construction engineers to bring novelty in the design of concrete structures appropriate for various applications, which in turn, is anticipated to fuel ultra-high performance concrete demand.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3449
The research study includes an in-depth analysis of the market using advanced research methodologies such as SWOT analysis and Porter's Five Forces analysis. The report further explores the key business players along with their in-depth profiling, product portfolio, and strategic business decisions. The report has been formulated through extensive primary and secondary research and further validated by analysts, industry experts, and market professionals. The report also sheds light on the recent mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, and product launches, among others.
Regional analysis covers assessment of import/export, production and consumption ratio, supply and demand, cost, price, estimated revenue and gross margins, and presence of key players in the region. The report also offers insights about revenue growth, market size, market share, technological advancements, and presence of key players in each region.
Key participants include ACC Limited, Lafargeholcim, Sika AG, Ceentek, Gulf Precast Concrete, Cemex SAB De CV, Vicat, US Concrete Inc., Ultratech Cement Ltd., and Metalco, among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- By type, slurry-infiltrated fibrous concrete (SIFCON) contributed to the largest ultra-high performance concrete market share of 7.8% in the forecast period. This type of concrete has various features comprising high strength and a high degree of ductility, which allows it to have exceptional stability under fatigue, dynamic and recurring loading systems.
- By distribution channel, offline held a larger ultra-high performance concrete market share in 2019. The ultra-high performance concrete industry is very offline-intensive and witnesses transparency. The offline channel necessitates the requirement of substantial investment of time by the buyer and high selling costs, along with considerable knowledge of the market on the seller side.
- By application, infrastructure held the largest ultra-high performance concrete market size in 2019, primarily owing to the construction of bridges, tunnels, roadways, as a result of its robustness, improved longevity, and better durability. It provides benefits like the speed of construction, and better visual appeal, and impermeability against abrasion, corrosion, and impact, leading to a lower cost of maintenance and longevity of the constriction.
- The market in the North American region held the largest ultra-high performance concrete market share in 2019 and is estimated to grow at a rate of 7.5% in the forecast period. The market dominance of the region is mainly owing to the growing need to renovate aging bridges nod highways, as well as for new construction.
- In October 2017, Chin Hin Group Bhd made an announcement that its division Diva Victory Sdn Bhd, intends to invest RM 3.0 million for the purchase of equipment for setting up an HPC & UHPC production plant.
Browse Complete Report "Ultra-High Performance Concrete Market" @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/ultra-high-performance-concrete-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global ultra-high performance concrete market on the basis of type, distribution channel, application, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Slurry-Infiltrated Fibrous Concrete
- Reactive Powder Concrete
- Compact Reinforced Concrete
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Request Customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3449
Detailed Regional Analysis Covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Thank you for reading our report. For further information or query regarding the report or its customization, please connect with us. Our team will ensure you get a report well-suited to your needs.
Browse Related Reports:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client's make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Tags: Ultra-High Performance Concrete Market, Ultra-High Performance Concrete Market Share, Ultra-High Performance Concrete Market Size, Ultra-High Performance Concrete Market Growth, Ultra-high Performance Concrete Market demand
See Campaign: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/ultra-high-performance-concrete-marketContact Information:Reportedtimes, Menafn, PR-Wirein, iCN Internal Distribution, Research Newswire, English