The Military Communications market is expected to grow from USD 30 billion in 2018 to USD 38 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 3.4% during the forecast period. Increasing demand for military communications security, the necessity of advanced communication equipment and the fact that rise in the disputes between countries, leads to rise in demand of military communication solutions and the necessity of advanced communication equipment are some of the driving factors of the market. Governments of all countries are majorly focusing on adopting advanced technologies for enhanced communication efficiency for improved security.
The issues faced by different militaries or agencies in interoperability and cooperation with each other may restrain the market growth of military communication. This is due to the fact that using similar communication equipment globally is not feasible.
Players will require increased investments to tackle these restraints and facilitate growth in the coming years. This report comprises drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges pertaining to the Military Communications market; and extensive value chain analysis, patent analysis, analysis of the current manufacturing capability and technology status, commercialization potential in different devices, along with market size forecasts till 2026.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1080
Key Reasons to Buy the Report:
- The report analyzes the global consumption rate in terms of value and volume.
- It comprehensively studies the key segments and sub-segments of the.
- The report is presents a detailed study of the intensely competitive landscape of the.
- The report offers vital information on the leading industry players, along with their values, sales volumes, and business growth strategies.
- Furthermore, the report highlights the strategic developments taking place in the global during the forecast period, such as expansions, agreements, mergers & acquisitions, and new product launches.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis1.1. Market Definition1.2. Research Scope & Premise1.3. Methodology1.4. Market Estimation TechniqueChapter 2. Executive Summary2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018 - 2026Chapter 3. Military Communications Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis3.1. Military Communications Market Segmentation Analysis3.2. Military Communications Market Value Chain Analysis, 2018-20263.3. Military Communications Market Impact Analysis3.3.1. Market driver analysis18.104.22.168. Increasing demand for military communications security22.214.171.124. Rise in the disputes between countries, leads to rise in demand of military communication solutions126.96.36.199. The necessity of advanced communication equipment3.3.2. Market restraint analysis188.8.131.52. Critical issues faced by forces from different nations to work effectively in a synchronized manner3.3.3. Market opportunities184.108.40.206. Advanced Ka-Band Satellites for communication services220.127.116.11. Emergence of Mobile Ad-Hoc networks (Manets)3.3.4. Market Challenges18.104.22.168. Budgetary Limitations3.4. Industry analysis - Porter's Analysis3.5. Military Communications Market Competitive scenario, 2018Chapter 4. Military Communications Market by Communication Type (Insights & Trends)4.1. Military Communications Market share by Communication Type, 2019 & 20264.2. Airborne Communication4.3. Air-Ground Communication4.4. Underwater Communication4.5. Ground-Based Communication4.6. Shipborne Communication…Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Military Communications market is expected to grow from USD 30 billion in 2018 to USD 38 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 3.4% during the forecast period.
- The major contributing factor for the growth of the market for Military Communications can be the necessity of advanced communication equipment. For more secured communications, it is necessary to modernize the equipment and replace the aging ones. It is also important to reduce the size, weight and the power of the components. Some other driving factors include increasing demand for military communications security and the fact that rise in the disputes between countries, leads to rise in demand of military communication solutions. Governments of all countries are majorly focusing on adopting advanced technologies for enhanced communication efficiency for improved security.
- The Military Communications Market is segmented by communication type into Military Satcom Systems, Military Radio Systems, Military Security Systems and Communication Management Systems. The Military Satcom system is expected to witness highest growth, at a CAGR of 3.6% during the forecast period, since satellite communications provide services such as global broadcast service, personal communications service, and bandwidth on demand to meet the future military operations requirements
- The Military Communications Market is segmented by component into Military Satcom Systems, Military Radio Systems, Military Security systems and Communication systems. Military radio system to grow with the highest CAGR of 3.9% during the forecast period, due to the fact of increased adaption of software-defined radios for military radio equipment.
- The Military Communications Market is segmented by End user application into Command & control, Routine operations, Situational Awareness and others, out of which, situational awareness is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 4.1% during the forecast period since it is supposed to provide real-time data to the military forces.
- The Military Communications Market is segmented by end-user into Land forces, naval forces and Air forces. Land forces are expected to witness the highest growth, at a CAGR of 3.9% during the forecast period, since military forces use the land communication systems mostly to transmit information regarding the battlefield, to execute their operations.
- The Military Communications Market is segmented by Geography into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa and Latin America. APAC segment dominates the market, by a market share of approximately USD 1.8 billion in the base year, since the developing countries like China, India, Japan are the fastest moving economies and they are constantly improving their defense. Moreover, the increasing terrorist activities in the countries like India, also drives the market of military communications in this segment.
- Key players with in Military Communications market are General Dynamics (US), BAE Systems (UK), Cobham (UK), Aselsan (Turkey), Elbit Systems (Israel), Harris (US), Inmarsat (UK), Iridium Communications (US), Kongsberg (Norway), Kratos Defense & Security Solutions (US), L3 Technologies (US), Israel Aerospace Industries (Israel), Leonardo (Italy), Systematic (Denmark), Lockheed Martin (US), Northrop Grumman (US), Raytheon (US), Rockwell Collins (US), Rolta India (India), Rheinmetall (Germany), Saab (Sweden), Thales (France), Viasat (US), Rohde & Schwarz (Germany) and EID (Portugal).
Buy this report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1080
For the purpose of this report, the market has been segmented on the basis of communication type, component, end user application, end-user and regional analysis.
- Communication type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2026)
- Military Satcom Systems
- Military Radio Systems
- Military Security Systems
- Communication Management Systems
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2026)
- Military Satcom Systems
- Military Radio Systems
- Military Security systems
- Communication systems
- End user application (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2026)
- Command & control
- Routine operations
- Situational Awareness
- End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD; 2018-2026)
- Land forces
- Naval forces
- Air forces
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2026)
- North America
- Canada & Mexico
- Rest Of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest Of APAC
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1080
Reports and Data is a research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client's make a smarter business decision. We offer intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
See Campaign: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/military-communications-marketContact Information:
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgTags:Menafn, Reportedtimes, PR-Wirein, iCN Internal Distribution, Research Newswire, English