The need for proper treatments pertaining to infectious diseases, cardiovascular diseases, various types of cancer, and metabolic diseases stands highly unmet across the globe.
This need is driving the production and development of monoclonal antibodies, and also as they are biologically and chemically diverse, selective, tolerable, safe, potent and highly effective, and less toxic.
According to FMI's analysis, antibodies have an advantage of not accumulating on tissues to a greater extent. The increase in research regarding mAbs is likely to boost the protein A resin market in the forecast period.
Read Report Overview- https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/protein-a-resins-market
Besides, the first generation mAbs are suffering from ligand leaching and are soluble in alkaline solutions. To get over these issues, the protein A resin market players are coming up with next generation protein A resins that are insoluble in alkalis and also have low ligand leaching.
One such next generation protein A resin is "Eshmuno A" by Merck. MabSelect SuRe is another such protein A-derived BioProcess resin.
Key Takeaways from Protein A Resin Marker Study
- Natural protein A resin is expected to generate maximum revenue share over the forecast period. Antibody purification held the largest market share in 2019
- Amongst the end-users, biopharmaceutical manufacturers held the largest market share in 2019.
- North America and Europe collectively held more than 75% of market share in 2019 while the South Asian region is expected to show greater growth potential over the forecast period.
- "Launch of advanced versions of protein A products coupled with monoclonal antibodies' broad therapeutic application is driving the protein A resin market" says the FMI Analyst
Download a PDF Sample Copy of Report - https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1720
Expansion: Key Strategic Focus of Protein A Resin Market Players
The protein A resin market players are focusing on product expansion across diverse geographies to make their presence felt. A few of them include:
- GenScript has its "GenScript Protein A Resin" wherein recombinant protein A ligand has been coupled to 4% agarose. The basic objective of this coupling is providing high binding capacity to immunoglobulins. The basic advantage of protein A resin is that its static binding capacity is greater by 20 mg human lgG/ml settled resin.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. have their Affi-Prep protein A resin that ensures selective removal of IgG from the serum. It also facilitates antigen purification by adsorption of immune complexes.
- Protein A Sepharose CL-4B is a well-documented, trusted affinity resin with respect to immunoprecipitation procedures.
Competitive Landscape of Protein A Resin Market
The global market is set to broaden its scope in the forecast period, stimulated by rising number of clinical trials for antibody-centric therapeutics globally and adoption of natural protein A resins products for drug discovery and is often used during drug approval process.
In addition to this, cost-effectiveness and rise in alternate methods for purification of monoclonal antibodies has augmented the sales of protein A resin.
The key market players covered by FMI include General Electric Company, REPLIGEN CORPORATION, Merck Millipore, Tosoh Bioscience, GenScript, Novasep, Expedeon Ltd. and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. consolidating their positions through mergers, acquisitions and new product launches.
Talk to Market Research Expert - https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-1720
See Campaign: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/protein-a-resins-marketContact Information:Future Market Insights,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org