The global Food Robotics Market was valued at USD 1,882.0 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 4,924.7 Million by the year 2028, at a CAGR of 11.5%. In the modern competitive business, the role of robots is becoming significant for industrial applications. The important factor for using robots in the industry aims at reducing human inference and to increase the productivity. The shortage of manpower led the global industry to use more robots and it enhanced the annual growth rate of robots globally.
The report also examines the financial standing of leading companies in detail, which consists of market position, gross profit, overall revenue, sales volume, manufacturing, growth rate, and other vital facts & figures. It profiles the leading companies in the Food Robotics market to derive market positions, and strengths and weaknesses of established competitors and new entrants by utilizing analytical tools like SWOT Analysis and Porter's Five Forces Analysis. The study also highlights production capacity, consumer base, value, volume, product offerings, upstream suppliers, downstream buyers, market concentration rate, and leading regions to give an exhaustive evaluation of the global landscape.
Get sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2831
Some of the key market players are Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (Japan), ABB Group (Switzerland), Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd. (Japan), Rockwell Automation Incorporated (U.S.), and FANUC Corporation (Japan). KUKA AG (Germany), Seiko Epson Corporation (Japan), Yaskawa Electric Corporation (Japan), Staubli International Corporation (Switzerland), Mayekawa Mfg. Co., Ltd. (Japan), Universal Robots A/S (Denmark), and Bastian Solutions Inc. (U.S.)
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Industrial and collaborative robots in the food industry are increasingly being deployed in primary processing and secondary processing applications
- Robotic automation has pervaded an incredibly diverse range of industries all over the globe – the food processing industry is one of the final frontiers of robotic automation
- One of the most important advances in robotic technology for food processing has been the introduction of more advanced grippers
- There are soft grippers that can quickly but gently handle sensitive food products such as fruits and vegetables. Other types of grippers, such as vacuum grippers, have also shown promise in handling delicate or irregularly shaped items
- Many advanced grippers are also paired with robust robotic vision technology to guide the robotic arm, allowing it to compensate for variations in product shape. This creates greater accuracy and consistency in processing applications
- Packaging and palletizing applications are the two main areas where robots are being used; the market share of these two applications are expected to be 33.8% and 22.0 by 2028
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2831
Segments covered in the report:
On the basis of type, the food robotics market has been segmented as follows:
On the basis of payload, the food robotics market has been segmented as follows:
- Low (<10 Kg)
- Medium (>10 Kg–<100 Kg)
- Heavy (>100 Kg)
On the basis of application, the food robotics market has been segmented as follows:
- Pick & place
On the basis of end-user industry, the food robotics market has been segmented as follows:
- Meat, poultry, and seafood
- Fruits & vegetables
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Browse full report here @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/food-robotics-market
Objective of Studies:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Food Robotics market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth. To analyze the Food Robotics market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, Porte five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, Latin America and Rest of the World.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Explore relates reports:
See Campaign: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/food-robotics-marketContact Information:Contact Us:
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370