The global 3D scanner market size is expected to reach the valuation of US$ 5 Bn by end of forecast period while growing at a CAGR of 14.5?tween 2019 and 2027. The 3D scanner market with numerous applications and technologies has gained immense traction across the globe on the back of mounting concern for quality assurance, inspection management, and engineering rescheduling. The evolution of 3D scanner products is underpinned by several economic factors including rising adoption of digitization, growing productivity across end-use industries, and increased spending of end-use industries on smart devices.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=217
Key Takeaways of Global 3D Scanner Market:
- North America and Europe cumulatively account for ~60% of overall sales in global 3D scanner market owing to high adoption rate of automation and digitization across end-use industries in these two regions
- South Asia & Oceania and East Asia are anticipated to grow ~4.8x and ~4.3x respectively over the forecast period. The increasing presence of key manufacturers and end-use industries is a primary driver for growth of 3D scanner market in Asia Pacific.
- Less than US$ 5,000, handheld, 3D scanning devices are projected to witness strong penetration as compared to high priced 3D scanners. Handheld 3D scanner segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 20% over the forecast period in terms of volume sales.
- With every dollar spent on the global 3D scanner market in 2019, laser 3D scanner segment accounts for 50% of overall market size globally
- Rapidly growing industries of healthcare, entertainment & media and consumer products is anticipated to create absolute dollar opportunity of ~US$ 2.0 Bn between 2019 and 2027
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=217
Global 3D Scanner Market: In-Depth Assessment on Key Segments
The global 3D scanner market is segmented on the basis of type, configuration, price range, end-use industry, application, technology and region.
- Optical 3D Scanners
- Laser 3D Scanners
- Structured Light 3D Scanners
- Cart Mounted
- Shoulder Mounted
- Less than US$ 5,000
- US$ 5,000 - US$ 50,000
- More than US$ 50,000
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Consumer Products
- Architecture & Construction
- Entertainment & Media
- Quality Control & Inspection
- Reverse Engineering
- Virtual Simulation
- Laser Triangulation
- Pattern Fringe Triangulation
- Laser Pulse Based
- Laser Phase-Shift Based
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
- Middle East & Africa
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=217
Crucial insights in the 3D Scanner Market research:
- Underlying macro- and microeconomic factors impacting the growth of the 3D Scanner Market Basic overview of the 3D Scanner Market including market definition, classification, and applications.
- Scrutinization of each 3D Scanner Market player based on mergers & acquisitions, R&D projects, and product launches.
- Adoption trend of 3D Scanner Market across various industries.
- Important regions and countries offering lucrative opportunities to 3D Scanner Market stakeholders.
Explore Fact.MR's Comprehensive Coverage on ICT (Technology) Landscape
Contactless Biometrics Market- Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking - Global Market Insights 2021 to 2031
Self-service Kiosk Market, Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking - Global Market Insights 2021 to 2031
Unmanned Traffic Management (UTM) Market, Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking - Global Market Insights 2021 to 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That's why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we'll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:11140 Rockville PikeSuite 400Rockville, MD 20852United StatesTel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com
Tags: 3D Scanner Market