2,3,6-TMP market is driven by China as 80% of the 2,3,6-TMP and Vitamin E production cluster is positioned in China. Increasing Vitamin E production in the country is set to bolster the 2,3,6 TMP demand reveals Fact.MR in a recently published report on global 2,3,6 Trimethylphenol market. As per the report, 2,3,6- Trimethylphenol market is forecast to surpass more than US$ 190 Mn in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a modest CAGR of ~3% throughout the forecast period. Key application of 2,3,6- TMP lies as a starting material for the production of Vitamin E. Thus, expanding Vitamin E production all around the world portrays an image of increasing demand for 2,3,6 TMP. Moreover 2,3,6 TMP is also used as co-monomer for polyphenylene Oxide and pesticide intermediate synthesis, which is set to give impetus to the market.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4608
Key takeaways of Global 2,3,6- Trimethylphenol (2,3,6 TMP) Market
- Global 2,3,6- Trimethylphenol (2,3,6-TMP) market is anticipated to create a value opportunity of around US$ 190 Mn during the forecast period, adding 1.5X more value as compared to 2020
- Market consolidation is set to affect the 2,3,6 TMP market by the end of 2030, but the intermediate function accounts for more than 98% of the market. Intermediate function is projected to grow at just over 3?GR, as it is a key agent for the production of Vitamin E. It is set to grow at a modest growth rate in Asia.
- Plastics are set to grow at a rate of 3% in the forecast period of 2020-2030 and is set to lose ~420 BPS over the period of 2020-2030
- East Asia holds the leading share in the 2,3,6 TMP market and accounts for 15,000 tons of 2,3,6 TMP production to cater to the high demand from Vitamin E producers in China
- Europe and North American markets are growing at a moderate pace, owing to the limited presence of of 2,3,6- Trimethylphenol producers
- Global 2,3,6 TMP market is highly consolidated in nature with Nent technologies, DSM and Honshu chemicals amongst the top contenders in global market
Get Customization Copy of this Report -https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4608
2,3,6-Trimethylphenol Market Segmentation
Fact.MR has studied the 2,3,6-Trimethylphenol market with detailed segmentation on the basis function, application and key regions.
- Perfuming Agent
- Vitamin E
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
- Middle East & Africa
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4608
Crucial insights in the 2,3,6-Trimethylphenol (2,3,6 TMP) Market research:
- Underlying macro- and microeconomic factors impacting the growth of the 2,3,6-Trimethylphenol (2,3,6 TMP) Market Basic overview of the 2,3,6-Trimethylphenol (2,3,6 TMP) Market including market definition, classification, and applications.
- Scrutinization of each 2,3,6-Trimethylphenol (2,3,6 TMP) Market player based on mergers & acquisitions, R&D projects, and product launches.
- Adoption trend of 2,3,6-Trimethylphenol (2,3,6 TMP) Market across various industries.
- Important regions and countries offering lucrative opportunities to 2,3,6-Trimethylphenol (2,3,6 TMP) Market stakeholders.
Explore Fact.MR's Comprehensive Coverage on Chemical & Materials Landscape
Liquid Polybutadiene Market, Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking - Global Market Insights 2021 to 2031
Polymer Seals Market- Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking - Global Market Insights 2021 to 2031
Die Bonding Pastes Market- Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking - Global Market Insights 2021 to 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That's why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we'll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:11140 Rockville PikeSuite 400Rockville, MD 20852United StatesTel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com
See Campaign: https://www.factmr.com/industry/chemical-materialsContact Information:Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583