Global Telcos Pricing & Bundling Strategies 2021: OTT, Postpaid, Prepaid, Fibre, Satellite TV and Broadband Converged Offerings
The research report looks in-depth into how MNOs across the globe have evolved their pricing and bundling strategies in the post-pandemic era. The report covers 55 telcos and explains how the multiplay & Telco-OTT convergence has resulted in monetization for service providers and benefitting the end users as well. The report provides insights on telcos from around the world and pin points how their bundling strategy differs from the rest. The report has also provided commentary on the enterprise side of things, and how some telcos create plans specifically for the business user. Other than this, the report looks at the growing role that lifestyle services and IoT play in the creation of a bundle. It touches upon the need for customization and a range of local internet partners that enable telcos to quickly widen their service portfolio. Finally, the report provides insightful recommendations and an overall assessment of the opportunities for telcos in the bundling space.
- An in-depth look at 55 key players in the market across the world, with a well represented balance in each region.
- Features over 220 Telco Bundling and combo offerings from across the Globe
- Analysis of the key growth areas in 5G offering on a regional level, and also identifies which bundles are doing well in which regions.
- Studies the growth of digital services, particular that of lifestyle services and their role in the consumer facing bundle. Most countries from across the world are increasingly focusing their bundle around digital services.
- An understanding of how telcos look at creating consumer facing bundles as well as a discussion on what needs to be different for the enterprise customer.
- Analyzes the innovation strategies followed by players at a country level, allowing for the reader to compare this easily across markets.
- Forward looking statements on things to come in the market, especially as there is greater focus on topics such as smart home, connected car, AI. The report looks at how these services are making their way into the bundle.
- A summary of what a telco is doing in a particular market and what the key components of the bundle comprise of along with the intended result of the bundle.
- Single User License (1 User) : USD 2,995
- Team User License (Up to 5 Users) : USD 3,995
- Company Wide License (Unlimited Users): USD 4,995
For Free Sample, Write back to:
+1 315 215 3254
Visit our website, www.wisestrokes.com for more details