With an increased worldwide focus on high functionality, quality, durability, and advanced specialty materials, the shift to high-performance textiles in end-use industries is increasing.
BIS Research, the global leader in providing market intelligence on deep technologies, has released its latest study titled High-Performance Textile Market - A Global and Regional Analysis.
According to this study, the market size of the global high-performance textile market was valued at $9.60 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach $26.08 billion by 2031.
The following factors are responsible for the increase in demand for high-performance textiles:
- Advancement of high-performance textiles in the sports industry
- Technological advancements in the manufacturing of high-performance textiles
- Growing demand for high-performance textiles in aerospace and defense
The detailed study is a compilation of 147 market data tables and 18 figures spread through 222 pages.
Check out the detailed table of content here:
Analyst's Take on the Market Projection
According to Pooja Tanna, Lead Analyst, BIS Research, "High-performance textiles are expected to be the best option for advanced high-tech applications, where properties such as high functionality, durability, excellent cut resistance, and fire resistance are required. With the increasing focus on sustainability and technological advancement to boost the adoption in various end-use industries, the growth in the high-performance textile market is expected to be robust in the coming years."
Request a FREE sample of this report here:
Existing Competitive Landscape
The companies that are profiled have been selected based on input gathered from primary experts and analyzing company coverage, product portfolio, and market penetration. Some of the established names in the market are Arville, Asahi Kasei Corporation, Avient Corporation, Baltex, DuPont, Freudenberg Performance Materials, Hexcel Corporation, High Performance Textiles Pvt. Ltd., Huvis Corp., Kermel, Kolon Industries, Inc., Mitsui Chemicals, Inc., Performance Textiles, Porcher Industries, Toray Industries, Inc., Cass Materials, Crosslink Composites, Inc., Fabiosys Innovations, High Performance Textiles GmbH, Spintex Engineering Ltd., and more.
Recent Developments in the Global High-Performance Textile Market
- In April 2022, DuPont announced that its renowned and recognized brands Kevlar, Nomex, and Tyvek would be developed in its plants using renewable power. This demonstrates the company's dedication to meeting its sustainability targets and embracing environmental stewardship as a core component of its 2030 sustainability initiatives.
- In March 2022, Freudenberg Performance Materials launched the latest technical textile solutions under the brand name 'Evolon RE.' Evolon RE is a sustainable version of its high-performance microfilament textiles and is suitable for various applications, including technical packaging and high-tech wiping.
- In February 2022, Fabiosys Innovations developed an affordable and highly effective antiviral fabric using a technology called Hi-PAT. This fabric enables its antiviral function right after making contact with the pathogens and destroys around 99.9% of them within half an hour. It is highly effective against bacteria, fungi, and viruses. The company manufactures and markets this fabric under the brand name 'Fabium.'
- In February 2021, Mitsui Chemicals announced plans to expand its production facilities for meltblown nonwovens at Sunrex Industry Co., Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mitsui Chemicals Group. Mitsui Chemicals focuses on a variety of industrial applications, along with sanitary materials and disposable diaper applications. Mitsui Chemicals Group's overall production capacity for meltblown nonwovens is expected to increase by 30% after this expansion.
Aerospace and Defense to be the Leading End-Use Applications
High-performance textile is being adopted by various end-use applications such as aerospace and defense, energy, automotive and transportation, chemical, and medical.
According to the study from BIS Research, aerospace and defense is expected to be the largest application during the forecast period 2022-2031. The growing demand for high-performance textiles with specific functionalities, mainly in aircraft, space shuttles, space suits, lunar and mars missions, and space transportation, has propelled the demand in this end-use industry.
Various companies in the aerospace and defense industry are focusing on research and development of innovative technologies to cater to changing requirements. There are various governments and companies that have set goals to achieve sustainability and take steps toward achieving set targets.
Want to learn more about the latest trends in the textile industry? Speak to our analysts
Exclusive DeepTech™ MAP Analysis for Advance Materials, Chemicals, and Fuels by BIS Research:
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on deep technology and related emerging trends which can disrupt the market dynamics in the near future. We publish more than 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on several deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes on market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
BIS Research offers syndicate as well as custom studies and expert consultations to firms, providing them with specific and actionable insights on novel technology markets, business models, and competitive landscapes.
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our Blog @ https://bisresearch.com/news
Get Expert Insights @ https://community.insightmonk.com
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Connect with us on Twitter@ https://twitter.com/BISResearch
See Campaign: https://bit.ly/3ACoebH
email@example.comTags:Financial Content, Reportedtimes, iCN Internal Distribution, Extended Distribution, Research Newswire, English