The global apheresis market is evaluated at US$ 2,990 Millionin 2022 and is forecast to reach US$ 8,960 Million by 2032, mounting at a CAGR of 11.6%from 2022 to 2032. From 2017-2021 a CAGR of 10.3% was registered for the apheresis market. The increasing prevalence of chronic and acute diseases, increasing demand for blood transfusions, and product launches are the major factor driving the growth of the global apheresis equipment market during the forecast period.
The increasing number of diseases, a rise in the demand for blood components and their associated safety, technological advancements in the development of new apheresis techniques, and an increase in reimbursement policies and funding for apheresis procedures are expected to drive market growth. In addition, the increasing incidence of blood-related disorders combined with technological advancements in devices is expected to boost the apheresis market.
The introduction of new therapy lines such as stem cell therapy, immunoglobulin therapy, and radiotherapy for control and prevention of chronic diseases is inadvertently bolstering the adoption of apheresis procedures, in turn boosting the growth of the global apheresis market.
Download Sample Copy of This Report –
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global apheresis market is projected to expand at 11.6% CAGR.
- North America dominates the global apheresis market, capturing more than ~10%of the market.
- Based on the procedure, plasmapheresis is proven as one of the most effective.
- By application, neurology provides an opportunity for the market to grow at the rate of 10.9% in the next 10 years.
Key Segments Covered in Apheresis Industry Survey
- Renal Diseases
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Others (Fibrosis and Diabetes)
By Procedure :
- LDL Apheresis
- Others (Lymphapheresis and extracorporeal immunoadsorption)
By Technology :
- Membrane Filtration
By End User :
- Blood Collection Centres
By Region :
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East &Africa
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solution-
Some of the leading incumbent players and vendors working within the global apheresis market are
Terumo Corporation, Fresenius Kabi AG, B. Braun Melsungen AG, NIKKISO Co., Ltd., Medica S. p. A., Asahi Kasei Medical Co. Ltd., Haemonetics Corporation, Cerus Corporation, Kawasumi Laboratories, Inc., and Therakos, Inc., among others.
Key manufacturers of the apheresis market are constantly innovating to meet new challenges that are evolving daily. Prominent market players are focusing on a competitive market pricing strategy, which includes the installation of integrated systems along with high-end software.
Apheresis companies are entering into collaborations and partnerships with governments and end-use industries for increasing the installation rate of apheresis systems. The growing acceptance of disposable apheresis kits due to their relatively low prices, has created abundant opportunities for manufacturers are witnessing positive demand for apheresis technology.
- In January 2020 - Fresenius Kabi inaugurated the expansion of the transfusion and apheresis disposables plant in the Dominican Republic. The company manufactures apheresis sets. These products are used, for example, to collect blood components such as platelets or plasma. Fresenius Kabi undertook the expansion to meet the rising demand for these high-quality disposables used for critically important donations.
- In September 2020 - NIKKISO CO., LTD. participated in the China Medical Equipment Fair (CMEF) & International Component Manufacturing Design Show (ICMD), a global exhibition for the medical devices market. It will take place in Shanghai from October 19-22, 2020
- In August 2022 — Haemonetics Corporation announced an agreement with Epic, a leading Electronic Health Record (EHR) system, to offer Haemonetics' SafeTrace Tx® blood bank information system to Epic's global network of hospitals.
Get Full Access of This Premium Report-
More Valuable Insights Available Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the apheresis market, presenting historical demand data (2017-2021) and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
The study divulges essential insights on the Apheresis Market Analysis Repot By Technology (Centrifugation, Membrane Filtration), By Product (Devices, Disposables), By Application (Renal Diseases, Neurology, Haematology, Cancer, Autoimmune Diseases, Cardiovascular Diseases) By Region - Global Forecast 2022-2032
Explore Fact.MR's Domain Coverage in Healthcare Our healthcare consulting team guides organizations at each step of their business strategy by helping you understand how the latest influencers account for operational and strategic transformation in the technology sector. Our expertise in recognizing the challenges and trends impacting the global healthcare industry provides indispensable insights and support - encasing a strategic perspective that helps you identify critical issues and devise appropriate solutions.
Check out more related studies published by Fact.MR Research:
Fact.MR is a market research and consulting agency with deep expertise in emerging market intelligence. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare, technology, chemical and materials, to even the most niche categories. We are committed to deliver insights that help businesses gain deeper understanding of their target markets. We understand that making sense of the vast labyrinth of data can be overwhelming for businesses. That's why focus on offering insights that can actually make a difference to bottom-lines.
Specialties: Competition Tracking, Customized Research, Syndicated Research, Investment Research, Social Media Research, Business Intelligence, Industry Analysis, Thought Leadership.
See Campaign: https://www.factmr.com/industry/healthcare
+1 (628) 251-1583Tags:Financial Content, Reportedtimes, Extended Distribution, Research Newswire, English