The study projects the market to grow at a CAGR of 10.27% between 2022-2032
BIS Research, the global leader in providing market intelligence on deep technologies, has released its latest study titled Laboratory Informatics Market - A Global and Regional Analysis.
According to this study, the market size of the global high-performance textile market was valued at $4.34 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach $12.67 billion by 2032.
The following factors are responsible for the increase in demand for laboratory informatics:
- Reduced human error and increased efficiency
- Time savings and increased revenue
- Increasing implementation of laboratory informatics in all industries
The detailed study is a compilation of 11 market data tables and 184 figures spread through 269 pages.
Check out the detailed table of content here:
Analyst's Take on the Market Projection
According to Nitish Kumar, Principal Analyst, BIS Research, "Global Laboratory Informatics market is a well-established market and is expected to grow further in the coming years due to the continuous increase in the demand for data management systems and laboratory efficiency."
Request a FREE sample of this report here:
Existing Competitive Landscape
The companies that are profiled have been selected based on input gathered from primary experts and analyzing company coverage, product portfolio, and market penetration. Some of the established names in the market are
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- (STARLIMS Corporation.)
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Dassault Systèmes (Biovia)
- Illumina, Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- PerkinElmer, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc.
- CSols Inc.
- LabVantage Solutions Inc.
- MGI Tech Co., Ltd
- LabLynx, Inc.
Recent Developments in the Global Laboratory Informatics Market
- In February 2022, Agilent Technologies, Inc. acquired advanced artificial intelligence (AI) technology developed by Virtual Control. With this acquisition, the company incorporated ACIES software into the industry's premier gas chromatography and mass spectrometry (GS/MS) platform, which boosted productivity, efficiency, and throughput in laboratories worldwide.
- In October 2021, PerkinElmer, Inc. introduced Signals Research Suite, a complete cloud-based solution hosted on Amazon Web Services. The suite is a secure informatics platform that provides pharmaceutical and industrial companies with comprehensive, end-to-end scientific data and workflow management.
- In July 2021, Abbott's STARLIMS Corporation upgraded to Technology Platform v12.2. Functionality and upgrades have been improved, and all of the features from prior versions of ELN are available in HTML5: Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) document viewer. The new HTML5 design enhanced start-up efficiency, integration, and usability.
Laboratory Information Management Systems to be the Dominating Type
The overall laboratory informatics market is classified into laboratory information management systems, electronic lab notebooks, chromatography data systems, electronic data capture, clinical data management systems, laboratory execution systems, enterprise content management, scientific data management systems, and quality management systems.
According to the study from BIS Research, the laboratory information management system is expected to be the leading type during the forecast period 2022-2032. This growth is primarily due to its high usability and functionality in laboratories.
Want to learn more about the latest trends in the healthcare industry? Speak to our analysts
Exclusive DeepTechTM MAP Analysis Healthcare by BIS Research:
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on deep technology and related emerging trends which can disrupt the market dynamics in the near future. We publish more than 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on several deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes on market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
BIS Research offers syndicate as well as custom studies and expert consultations to firms, providing them with specific and actionable insights on novel technology markets, business models, and competitive landscapes.
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our Blog @ https://bisresearch.com/news
Get Expert Insights @ https://community.insightmonk.com
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Connect with us on Twitter@ https://twitter.com/BISResearch
See Campaign: https://bit.ly/3tRQWSn
email@example.comTags:Financial Content, Reportedtimes, Extended Distribution, iCN Internal Distribution, Research Newswire, English